GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Routes to N Wales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diane
BSA Gold Star

Routes to N Wales Empty
PostSubject: Routes to N Wales   Routes to N Wales Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:33 pm

I am probably going down to North Wales next week on family duty. Normally I just go down in the car along the dual carriageways and motorways and get the journey over with as quickly as possible. However to turn it into more of an adventure / fun I am hoping to take my bike but I want to avoid the motorways etc as much as possible. I am very likely to be on my own (apart from my satnav). Anyone got any ideas of routes / part routes / areas I could use to make decent progress but also not fall asleep on the road with boredom? (And not square off my tires since I don't think I have any money left for yet another set!!!!). All suggestions / ideas welcome. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
missile
BSA Gold Star
missile

Routes to N Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routes to N Wales   Routes to N Wales Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:28 am

Hi Alli,

Where did you get your gillet top? Mine is starting to ressemble a dead sheep.
Back to top Go down
Diane
BSA Gold Star

Routes to N Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routes to N Wales   Routes to N Wales Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:18 am

Oh goody!!! Two ferries. How thoughtful, obviously know me well. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Routes to N Wales Empty
PostSubject: Re: Routes to N Wales   Routes to N Wales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Routes to N Wales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GMC - CHAT :: General Chat-
Jump to: