GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autocom issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diane
BSA Gold Star

Autocom issues Empty
PostSubject: Autocom issues   Autocom issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:55 am

Does anyone know of someone able to wire up and totally sort out my Autocom and its problems? shirlaws put it on when the bike was new and it has never been right. Problems include massive and painful interference, not managing bike-to-bike or rider to passenger once going over 50 mph, not quite getting the hang of the concept of Bluetooth communication, oh and not always doing voice activation!
Back to top Go down
Alec
Honda CB90

Autocom issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocom issues   Autocom issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 am

I'd ask James. He probably sabotaged it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Diane
BSA Gold Star

Autocom issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocom issues   Autocom issues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Now why would such a man possibly not take the opportunity to communicate with me while out on the bikes??
Back to top Go down
david m
Ariel Arrow
david m

Autocom issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocom issues   Autocom issues Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:23 am

Diane wrote:
Now why would such a man possibly not take the opportunity to communicate with me while out on the bikes??

I take it that its not fixed yet Diane judging by the big grin James had on his face on Sunday in Nairn Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autocom issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocom issues   Autocom issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autocom issues
Page 1 of 1