GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bob Reid Injury

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geering
Triumph Cub

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:31 am

Just to let those who know him that Bob (Stumpy) Reid is currently in ARI after breaking his leg (multiple fractures) and injuring his shoulder on his bike tour in Thailand.
He broke it at the start of his holiday (2nd day) but has only just arrived back after being given permission to fly.
He is set to have an operation in the next day or so to sort his leg out and I will post up what the outcome is and what ward , visting times etc he is on at that time.
Back to top Go down
FraserS
Honda CB90
FraserS

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 am

Och - that's bloody terrible news. Give Bob my best wishes for a speedy revovery, Alan, if/when you see him.
Back to top Go down
david m
Ariel Arrow
david m

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Alan please pass on my wishes for a speedy recovery. If you send me the details I can put out an email with the visiting details in an email to all members rather than a general posting on the forum.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Geering
Triumph Cub

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:56 am

david m wrote:
Alan please pass on my wishes for a speedy recovery. If you send me the details I can put out an email with the visiting details in an email to all members rather than a general posting on the forum.

Dave

Thats a good idea Dave , perhaps start with the folowing.

++

"After breaking his leg on his recent Motorcycle Adventure Holiday in Thailand , Bob Reid (Stumpy) had his operation late yesterday afternoon and all went well but wont see a consultant until today so doubt he will be out for a few days yet. They might need to do something about an unclear shoulder injury aswell so may complicate things a bit.

He is on Ward 48 of ARI if anybody wants to visit , not sure of the visiting times so anybody wishing to do so will need to check first or risk a wasted journey."

++

If I hear he has been sent home I will PM you so you can advise members accordingly
Back to top Go down
Richard Schofield
Norton ES2
Richard Schofield

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:38 am

Keep up the good work on reporting Alan. Annoying as i was down in the floor below on wednsday for some stuff. Could have popped in then .

Cheers Richard

Geering wrote:
david m wrote:

Dave

++

"After breaking his leg on his recent Motorcycle Adventure Holiday in Thailand , Bob Reid (Stumpy) had his operation late yesterday afternoon and all went well but wont see a consultant until today so doubt he will be out for a few days yet. They might need to do something about an unclear shoulder injury aswell so may complicate things a bit.

He is on Ward 48 of ARI if anybody wants to visit , not sure of the visiting times so anybody wishing to do so will need to check first or risk a wasted journey."

++

If I hear he has been sent home I will PM you so you can advise members accordingly
Back to top Go down
Geering
Triumph Cub

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:00 am

Richard Schofield wrote:
Keep up the good work on reporting Alan. Annoying as i was down in the floor below on wednsday for some stuff. Could have popped in then .

Cheers Richard

Geering wrote:
david m wrote:

Dave

++

++

Between the three/four of us we will know the ARI backwards !!

Last edited by Geering on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction for Dan LOL !)
Back to top Go down
DAN-GER
Ariel Arrow

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:17 am

If you get lost give me a shout! Dan
Back to top Go down
Richard Schofield
Norton ES2
Richard Schofield

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:55 am

Yes it is bad when the staff start telling you the short cuts to get round the hospital LOL

DAN-GER wrote:
If you get lost give me a shout! Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bob Reid Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Reid Injury   Bob Reid Injury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bob Reid Injury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GMC - CHAT :: General Chat-
Jump to: