GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legal Insurance Protection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith H
Ariel Arrow
Keith H

Legal Insurance Protection Empty
PostSubject: Legal Insurance Protection   Legal Insurance Protection Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 am

Hi all

While at the Scottish Bike Show, I met Brenda Mitchell, a motorcycle riding solicitor, who was promoting her company Motorcycle Law Scotland www.motorcyclecompensation.co.uk

You can sign up for free legal protection at www.motorcycle-lep.co.uk. According to Brenda, this negates the requirement for having legal protection on your insurance saving you money. Don't know about that, but I don't take legal cover with my insurance anyway.

Looks as though the company makes money from the other side when settling claims.

It's free so signing up costs you nothing.

Last edited by Keith H on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Forbes
White Van Man

PostSubject: Re: Legal Insurance Protection   Legal Insurance Protection Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 am

www.motorycle-lep.co.uk.

Keith, the above web site does not excist?
Back to top Go down
david m
Ariel Arrow
david m

PostSubject: Re: Legal Insurance Protection   Legal Insurance Protection Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legal Insurance Protection   Legal Insurance Protection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legal Insurance Protection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GMC - CHAT :: General Chat-
Jump to: