GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deal on Michelin tyres

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistair
Fireblade
Alistair

Deal on Michelin tyres Empty
PostSubject: Deal on Michelin tyres   Deal on Michelin tyres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Had to visit Neil today up at Oldmeldrum. The slow loss of pressure in my rear tyre turned out to be unrepairable so had to go for new rubber.
He has a deal going on any pair of Michelin Pilot Road 2s or 3s fitted for £220.00 This is on for the month of September.
I opted for the 3s again as they have been brilliant.
A
Back to top Go down
Geering
Triumph Cub

PostSubject: Re: Deal on Michelin tyres   Deal on Michelin tyres Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:20 am

Alistair , what mileage did you get from the PR3's ?
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Fireblade
Alistair

PostSubject: Re: Deal on Michelin tyres   Deal on Michelin tyres Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 am

Original PR3s had done 5000 miles but you wouldn't know it, they still had plenty of tread and grip. It was only due to 2 large cuts and a nail in rear which rendered it unrepairable - must have ridden through some nasty stuff. Hard to see road surface in the dark ! Have kept original front as spare.
A
Back to top Go down
Geering
Triumph Cub

PostSubject: Re: Deal on Michelin tyres   Deal on Michelin tyres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 am

I do like Michelins as youdont have to muck about with pressures when carrying a pillion.
Dilema is . I dont NEED new tyres I would just LIKE new tyres , So maybe ...
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Fireblade
Alistair

PostSubject: Re: Deal on Michelin tyres   Deal on Michelin tyres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Hi Alan,
You could always take advantage of current deal on offer (PR3s brilliant in the wet and ..... autumn is upon us!) then keep your existing tyres for refitting in springtime. Depends what riding you plan.
Decisions, decisions !!
A
Back to top Go down
FraserS
Honda CB90
FraserS

PostSubject: PR3s   Deal on Michelin tyres Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:04 am

Just had a pair of PR3s fitted to the ZZR at Craigston - did the job on the spot when I turned up - £225 all in. Hopefully they'll last longer than the S20s fitted as OE - trashed front and back in 2500 miles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal on Michelin tyres   Deal on Michelin tyres Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deal on Michelin tyres
Page 1 of 1