GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heated Vest / Jacket liner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
steve f
Norton Dominator
steve f

Heated Vest / Jacket liner Empty
PostSubject: Heated Vest / Jacket liner   Heated Vest / Jacket liner Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi all
Being a Pan rider I feel its about time I bought a heated jacket or vest . So I am looking for some advise and help on the subject ie who's got what which is a good buy and so on .

Cheers
Steve f
Back to top Go down
Mike Forbes
White Van Man

PostSubject: Re: Heated Vest / Jacket liner   Heated Vest / Jacket liner Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:46 pm

http://www.keisapparel.co.uk/

This is the one that Norma and I have, I had mine on the last run. I only have the waistcoat style, no sleeves, I wish i had gone for the one with sleeves. It works great, you wire them in, I also have a battery pack which keeps you warm for 4-5 hours, I wear it in the house in winter.
Back to top Go down
ALI B
Triumph Cub
ALI B

PostSubject: Re: Heated Vest / Jacket liner   Heated Vest / Jacket liner Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:38 am

I've got the same as Mike.Its great.
I use the 3 position temp regulator as without it its too hot.Medium temp setting is the highest I have ever needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heated Vest / Jacket liner   Heated Vest / Jacket liner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heated Vest / Jacket liner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GMC - CHAT :: Technical Chat-
Jump to: