GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missile
BSA Gold Star
missile

HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast Empty
PostSubject: HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast   HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:17 am

I have a HID Kit, suitable for any motorcycle using H7 Bulb. The light output is awesome, see and be seen to be safe

£90 ono and I will fit it to your bike for free if you want?

HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast DSCF0832

HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast DaytonaHID014
Back to top Go down
spandug
Ariel Arrow

PostSubject: Re: HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast   HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Hi Bob - folk need to be aware that these HID bulbs take a wee bit if time to gain full light output when first switched on. I run one on my Futura dipped beam and can confirm the great light output (and mine is 35 watts only) but I had to modify my dipped beam switch so that the dip beam runs all the time, ie stays on when I'm on full beam, to get round the delay.

I thought there may be a problem with the MOT but feedback from various testers seems to be that as long as the beam is set properly it should be OK.

Hope you're doing fine,

Ian.
Back to top Go down
missile
BSA Gold Star
missile

PostSubject: Re: HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast   HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 am

Hi Ian,

I can confirm that HID lights are legal and you ought to have no problem with Police or MOT test. I have mine fitted to the dipped beam and it is so bright I can hardly notice when I go to high beam. No excuse for SMIDSY "sorry mate I did not see you" Best mod I ever made to a bike.

My social life is a giddy mix of hospiltal doctor and physiotherapy appointments. I am determined to get some return for years of NHI contributions bounce

Very Best Regards, Bob.
Back to top Go down
missile
BSA Gold Star
missile

PostSubject: Re: HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast   HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 am

sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast   HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HID Kit H7 + 55 watt balast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GMC - CHAT :: Technical Chat-
Jump to: