GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BikeSafe - September 13th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil Littler
Norton Dominator
Phil Littler

BikeSafe - September 13th Empty
PostSubject: BikeSafe - September 13th   BikeSafe - September 13th Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 am

Just to let everyone know the last BikeSafe session of the year is on Sunday 13th September. There's more information on the club website

BikeSafe

Apparently there are 12 places left at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.grampianmotorcycleclub.co.uk/
david m
Ariel Arrow
david m

PostSubject: Bike Safe   BikeSafe - September 13th Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 am

I went on the Bike Safe course in May this year. I would highly recommend it to anybody that has not been as the section with the paramedic is well worth it. We were shown how to take a full face helmet off a motorcyclist when required and the procedures to follow until the ambulance arrives. The ability to be able to do this can be the difference between life and death.

David M
Back to top Go down
Phil Littler
Norton Dominator
Phil Littler

PostSubject: Re: BikeSafe - September 13th   BikeSafe - September 13th Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 am

Sounds different to the one I did with the Met police some years ago. But then I suppose in London you're never far from help in the city and suburbs. Different matter up here where you can be miles from anywhere and come across an injured biker - or even out on a Sunday run.

I'll have to try and book a place on one next year to complement my London one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grampianmotorcycleclub.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BikeSafe - September 13th   BikeSafe - September 13th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BikeSafe - September 13th
Page 1 of 1