GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TYRE GPS software

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Col
Ariel Arrow
Col

TYRE GPS software Empty
PostSubject: TYRE GPS software   TYRE GPS software Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:18 am

Ali,

Here's the link for the TomTom & Garmin tool, Tyre, that I spoke to you about it on Sunday:

http://www.janboersma.nl/gett/

It uses Google Maps, which is pretty cool in itself, but you can also upload files made by others in Tom Tom, Garmin & loads of other formats as well...

I've plotted a couple of sample routes from Google Maps to my TomTom & it was really easy. I've also uploaded a Garmin route, easy enough, open it in Tyre, then save as a tom tom file.

The only issue is that Tom Tom devices don't take as many waypoints (sadly some of our Wednesday routes have too many waypoints...).

Best of all, though, its free.

Cheers
Col
Back to top Go down
missile
BSA Gold Star
missile

TYRE GPS software Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYRE GPS software   TYRE GPS software Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:46 am

Many thanks for the link flower
Back to top Go down
Steve
Honda CB90

TYRE GPS software Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYRE GPS software   TYRE GPS software Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:23 am

Updated my TomTom Home recently; TYRE now comes as part of TomTom Home, making things much easier for those, like me, that struggle with making two bits of software talk to each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TYRE GPS software Empty
PostSubject: Re: TYRE GPS software   TYRE GPS software Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TYRE GPS software
Page 1 of 1