GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday runs

Go down 
+2
cfcrichton
Richard Schofield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard Schofield
Norton ES2
Richard Schofield

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:07 am

Any chance the routes for wednesdays can be put on here say on the monday night before . Was late in reaching Park and ride last night and was not sure exactly where run was going too so i could catch up
Back to top Go down
cfcrichton
Ariel Arrow

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:34 am

Newbus.. It's NEXT week that we start off at 7PM.

Maybe confusing that we had advance info. on Mon/Tues ref. next week's run.

Last night was 6.45PM start ---but you'll know that now!!! See you next week.
Back to top Go down
Richard Schofield
Norton ES2
Richard Schofield

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:29 am

cfcrichton wrote:
Newbus.. It's NEXT week that we start off at 7PM.

Maybe confusing that we had advance info. on Mon/Tues ref. next week's run.

Last night was 6.45PM start ---but you'll know that now!!! See you next week.

Cheers for that .What i meant was i was a wee bit late IE i got there at 6.49 and everyone was gone .That was not the problem. Before we used to have what runs were being held on the web site each week and you could check and see where it was going and then catch up somewhere further up the route if you thought you were going to be late.
Back to top Go down
Richard Schofield
Norton ES2
Richard Schofield

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:14 am

pharis wrote:
newbus wrote:
Any chance the routes for wednesdays can be put on here say on the monday night before .
Only problem with that is often the route is changed on the night due to weather or roadworks.

Fair point

Ali
Back to top Go down
cfcrichton
Ariel Arrow

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:04 pm

I'm certain that we were informed of the route a week ago, by email. Although I couldn't remember where we were going!
Back to top Go down
Richard Schofield
Norton ES2
Richard Schofield

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:58 pm

cfcrichton wrote:
I'm certain that we were informed of the route a week ago, by email. Although I couldn't remember where we were going!

I never got a ny e mail on that.

My main point here is. This GMC board is one of the easiest ways for all members to log in and find out information.

If you were not sure you were going to make the start off time of the run.Then if it was posted here It would be easier to try and meet up.

Example. If it had been put up on here something like route 13 going back roads to Aboyne and back. I would have happily traveled the main road to Aboyne to meet up

The more people that use th GMC Chat forum the easier everyone will know what is happening in the club for various things
Back to top Go down
cfcrichton
Ariel Arrow

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:54 am

You're right --only a few got the email. Probably will appear on this site in future.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:44 am

newbus wrote:
Any chance the routes for wednesdays can be put on here say on the monday night before . Was late in reaching Park and ride last night and was not sure exactly where run was going too so i could catch up

Hi Newbus

The route numbers are given out by e-mail for the Wed night runs and they are shown on the website. We do point out on the website however that it's not advisable to try to meet up somewhere along the route if you're late starting as the route can change on the night due to weather or road closures etc.

Ride Safe - Admin. study
Back to top Go down
http://grampian-gmc.heavenforum.com
Richard Schofield
Norton ES2
Richard Schofield

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Admin wrote:
newbus wrote:

Hi Newbus

The route numbers are given out by e-mail for the Wed night runs and they are shown on the website. We do point out on the website however that it's not advisable to try to meet up somewhere along the route if you're late starting as the route can change on the night due to weather or road closures etc.

Ride Safe - Admin. study

I have never yet recieved any e mail about the wed night runs . I know the actual routes are on there but without knowing what run it is that should be on they are pointless. I understand that some weeks it may be changed but if we are to have a chat forum maybe we should try and use it better .
Back to top Go down
Keith H
Ariel Arrow
Keith H

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:19 pm

Maybe it was deliberate.......you've precons for arriving late and using snow as an excuse.....s'no good enough!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
David H
BSA Bantam
David H

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:58 am

lol just got that one
Back to top Go down
missile
BSA Gold Star
missile

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:40 am

Richard Schofield wrote:
i could catch up
Laughing Time to get a faster bike rich? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
David H
BSA Bantam
David H

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 pm

bob that is terrible, yes he rides a bus bus you can't have a go at him for it(should've kept the busa to be honest)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wednesday runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday runs   Wednesday runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday runs
Page 1 of 1