GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members Discount for oils and other workshop products

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geering
Triumph Cub

Members Discount for oils and other workshop products Empty
PostSubject: Members Discount for oils and other workshop products   Members Discount for oils and other workshop products Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:33 am

Hello All

I was surfing the net looking engine and fork oil and came across the following company offering discounts to clubs registered with them so have done the necessary and Grampian Motorcycle Club are now registered and therefore members can utilise this offer.

I will try and add it to the discount section of the website but as I am not the most computer/internet literate person I will paste below their own introduction.

++

"Opie Oils are the UK's leading independent online oil and lubricants retailer, offering a really extensive range of oils, lubricants and automotive fluids from 9 major oil manufacturers at prices lower than the high street and main dealers, backed up with free oil advice and recommendations. Brands include Silkolene, Fuchs, Millers Oils, Gulf, Castrol, Motul, Mobil, Amsoil and Redline. The range includes oils and fluids that meet pretty much all manufacturers and international specifications, with delivery throughout the UK via courier.

Opie Oils also sell UFI and Mahle filters (oil,air,fuel), workshop products (greases, aerosols etc.) , spark plugs (iridium and iridium tough), cleaning,polishing and detailing products from Bilt Hamber, Meguiars and Muc-Off.
If you would like any oil advice or a recommendation, feel free to ask and they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Orders can be placed by phone (01209 215164 opt 2) or online at www.opieoils.co.uk. Just choose from the list of clubs and enter your forum user name when you register on their web site. You can register at https://www.opieoils.co.uk/createaccount-short.aspx

Contact Details:
Web: http://www.opieoils.co.uk/
Phone: 01209 215164 opt 2
Email: sales@opieoils.co.uk
"

Hope it is of benefit
Back to top Go down
ALI B
Triumph Cub
ALI B

PostSubject: Re: Members Discount for oils and other workshop products   Members Discount for oils and other workshop products Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Nice one Alan.I,ve had a bit of trouble in the past finding a supplier of 20/50 oil for my GS.Opie stocks them all!!
Back to top Go down
Geering
Triumph Cub

PostSubject: Update on P&P charges   Members Discount for oils and other workshop products Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:53 am

This company had increased its P&P charges recently making them costly but have now reverted to a more reasonable tarriff.

Quoted from their email:-

"Get Free standard shipping to most UK Mainland destinations when you order anything totalling £35 or more from Opie Oils."

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members Discount for oils and other workshop products   Members Discount for oils and other workshop products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members Discount for oils and other workshop products
Page 1 of 1