GMC - CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GMC - CHAT

Communication Forum for club members.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith H
Ariel Arrow
Keith H

FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April Empty
PostSubject: FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April   FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Keith Henderson of Ecosse Advanced Motorcycle Training, in association with Hein Gericke Aberdeen, is hosting a series of talks on advanced riding at the Red Star Inn, Kirkton of Skene at 7.30 pm on the following Tuesday nights - 17th, 24th, 31st March and 7th April.

Attendance is FREE except for teas/coffees at £1.50 and there will be an opportunity to provide a donation to a bikers charity.

Talks will cover the advanced riding system, observations, cornering, overtaking, planning and other subjects of interest to bikers. These will be explained in detail and cover many points not included in other schemes, including Bikesafe. You can ask any questions you would be too scared to ask at other courses!! :oops

These talks will be of benefit to anyone wanting to improve riding knowledge.

In order to help hotel with catering, if interested in coming along, please telephone Rod Leys at Hein Gericke 01224 524500 so that numbers can be assessed.

Further info can be obtained from Keith at ecosseadvanced@tiscali.co.uk or 01224 716100.
Back to top Go down
Phil Littler
Norton Dominator
Phil Littler

PostSubject: Re: FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April   FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:39 pm

What a great idea. I'm sure they'll be well attended.

Unfortunately I'll have to take a rain check on the events as Tuesday night is Wendy's writing class at Ellon Academy.

Good luck Keith
Back to top Go down
http://www.grampianmotorcycleclub.co.uk/
Don Jack
Honda CB90
Don Jack

PostSubject: Re: FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April   FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:01 am

Keith, please count me in ! If the talks are anything like the real road learning sessions, it will be a great success.

I take it that Rod with be letting everyone else in the area know about the event, but no matter you won't need a microphone anyway...lol

Looking forward to Tuesday

Don
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April   FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:47 am

I'm sure you've had plenty feedback - but to make mine public: I missed the first and will miss the last but having only attended two I think they're very well presented regardless of the slides having a mind of their own! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April   FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE Advanced Riding Presentations March & April
Page 1 of 1